Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're offering good-quality accommodation in 25 bedrooms. Every room is furnished with a bathroom, shower unit and toilet. Each room can be used as a single to more beds room (min.1-max.11 pers.)
We have many facilities and services including a reception open from 7am to 10pm. You can reach the reception outside opening hours but this has to be previously arranged. Check-in time starts at 1 pm and the check-out time is at 10.30 am (in case of vacancies these times can be adjusted to the need of guest)
The guest has the key for the room(s) freely at their disposal. There is no curfew and no lock-out period. Your luggage can be left at the property before you check-in or until you leave Prague free of charge. We have a safe car park (the capacity of the car is limited), free internet access (WIFI), laundry, fitness centre, table tennis and an internet cafe.
We look forward to welcoming you. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>