Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 day cancellation policy or full price will be charged
No show the full price will be charged
7 days notice for a reduction of numbers
Additional Terms and Conditions
Clean up after your selves
100€ damage deposit to be paid on arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The group must come to surf
We offer group package deals for surfing lessons and equipment hire
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Peniche Surf Lodge 2 is a beautiful accommodation over looking the 3km bay of Peniche, with panoramic rooftop views of the bay and the north coast this is a more quiet bed and breakfast style home from home, walking distance to 3 supermarkets, restaurants and all the beaches, with the benefits of daily transport to the beaches, surf lessons, equipment hire and to join PSL1. A help-yourself breakfast is provided every morning at the property with unlimited filter coffee and a selection of teas.
We take all our guests to the best beach each day make a beach camp, stay and surf together for the day by a cafe with internet. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.
Situated in Peniche, Centro region, Peniche Surf Lodge 2 is set 2 km from Peniche Fortress and within 4 km of São João Baptista Fort. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 82 km from the property.
The units are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Peniche Surf Lodge 2 offers certain rooms that feature a balcony, and every room is fitted with a kettle.
Peniche Surf Lodge 2 Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 168 h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
no over 50's in the dorm room
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum stay is negotiable 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>