Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PAUSE NEWS!! SALSABOR DANCE STUDIO NOW OPEN!!!! Come learn Cuban salsa with cuban teacher of 30 yrs. experience! Info at reception
WHO SAID THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN CHETUMAL? IF YOU LIKE COSTAL TOWNS , WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BOARDWALK, MAYAN & OTHER SMALL MUSEUMS, MAYA RUINS , RIVER TOURS, CAMPING UNDER THE STARS, AND FOR ADVERTUROUS AND EXTREME SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, WE HAVE A VIRGIN CENOTE, RAPPELING, KAYATING ETC. FOR MORE INFO, ASK AT RECEPTION.
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER!
Also, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK OUR BORDER TIPS BELOW:
- drop off by donation to the boats to Belize (donation goes to providing free sterilization of cats/dogs, so less animals are suffering on streets)
- YOUR STAY INCLUDES A FREE BREAKFAST!
- fully equipped kitchen for cooking
- Free WiFi
- Free cooler water all day long
- A 4 block walk from the main ADO bus station. ( make a left from main door & walk 4 blocks)
- A centric location, across from plaza Las Americas mall, McDonald's (THIS IS THE NEW DOWNTOWN)
- ACROSS THE STREE FROM ALL buses & collectivos to Bacalar, Mahahual, carillo Puerto & downtown
-10 minutes ride to the bulevard the city's boardwalk with restaurant, antros & the light house museum
- 5 blocks to one of the oldest cultural fruit/ vege markets in the city.
- Free pickup at pause hostel by express bus to belize and guatemala
- Scotiabank, Citibanamex, Bancomer, Azteca banks & ATMS from santender, HSBC & a few others across the street
- 2 money exchange places across the street
- And last but not least the money you pay to stay with us goes to all our projects in Belize & Mexico to help animals.
Tips: you travelling to ambergris caye or caulker, there is only one boat per day it leaves at 3 pm , also most importantly there are 2 boats that rotate one day in one day out so if you buy a ticket to the wrong day the boat is travelling you loose your ticket or wait for the next day .
If you want to visit bacalar but dont want to pay the expensive hostels fee, stay with us, the bus to bacalar is right across the street & cost 50 pesos and take 1/2 hour to bacalar, a win-win!
We are expert travellers and we will let you know what you need to know when exiting Mexico and Belize, cost etc.
Did you know that Pause hostel Chetumal Mexico which has been in business for 4 years is the only hostels with a cause to help animals? Come pause with us as you discover the undiscovered Chetumal, ' where Mexico begins'!
Pause Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival
Check in from noon -10:00 p.m ONLY, no later. Please NOTE before booking that if you will arrive at 10:00 or running a little late please contact us to arrange first, or you wont be able to check in.
Check out: NOON
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Important: Directions on map me are incorrect , please follow the directions on here.
Reception open from noon to 10:00 p.m.NO LATER (you must let us know when you reserved that you are arriving at 10 or running a little late) WE ARE FLEXIBLE, WE WILL WORK WITH YOU, CALL TO SPEAK TO US ABOUT ANY SITUATION YOU MAY HAVE AT; 9831392975
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
- smoking on designated areas only
Maximum stay is 14 days 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>