Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in an Cristobal de La Laguna , one of the most beautiful areas of the island of Tenerife. Near to our facilities you can fins and explore some of the finest landmarks and attractions of our island such as Cathedral de la Laguna, Plaza del Adelantado and Museum of Science and the Cosmos. In addition, from our location is piece of cake reach Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Parque Nacional el Teide.
We have 3 mixed dorms, each dorm accommodates 6 people. All of them with quality bunk beds, mattresses, individual lockers to keep your belongings safe, a reading light and an electrical plug just by your bed to charge all your devices. Perfect for travelers! In addition, we have have a private room for those that prefer a bit more privacy but still want to feel the hostel vibe that can host up to 4 people. The room comes with some nice antique furniture, quality bunk beds, mattresses, a reading light and an electrical plug just by your bed to charge all your devices. The room has views to the famous square 'Plaza del Cristo' with the local farmers market.
Patio Hostel La Laguna Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 17:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>