Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since 27 years ago offered acommodation to travellers from all over the world, lovers of trekking and nature. With them you could organized tours and share experiences back at our comfortables common areas.
Albergue Patagonia has Dorms and Private Doubles w/wo bathrooms, Cooking facilities, 24hs.Hot Showers, Bed Side Lamps, free Luggage Storage, Personal Lockers, Waste Recycling, Library with Book Exchange, also a full equipped Kitchen (dishes, microwave, fridge and boxes for your belongins), TV HD and Videos Room, Restaurant, Bar, Lunch Boxes, WI FI and free computers for guests, free Private Parking, Multilingual Staff, Tour&Tkt´s Sales at no extra cost, Trails Information, Mountain Bikes Rental, etc.
Albergue Patagonia is the only one at El Chaten who organize a tour to Lago del Desierto (37 km from El Chalten), taking you there in a van and allowing you to come back riding our Mountain Bikes, always with the wind from behind ! ! !
Foreigners not resident in Argentina will not pay taxes (21% VAT).
Check in at 1:00pm
Check out at 10:00am
Cancellation Policy 2 days 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>