Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What can you get at Pariwana?
- Free Internet Access and Wifi in all the hostel (including the rooms).
- Free Breakfast served from 7am to 11am
- Free City Map
- Free Peru Backpacker's Travel map
- Free Linen with 2 pillows on each bed
- Free Ear plugs (forget about the noise in shared dorms)
- Free Well Equipped Kitchen
- Free Coffee all day
- Free Infussions all day (Tea, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
- Free security lockers in the room with power outlets inside (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Satellite TV and films
- 24 hour Reception and Security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Beds in small dorms have a shelf (with plug and reading light)
- Air Conditioning in all dorms less in the Backpacker dorm.
- Book Exchange
- Airport transportation available
- Friendly staff
- Restaurant with the best peruvian and international menu; daily meals
- Funky bar with Happy Hour every night, thematic parties each weekend.
- In house Travel Agency
- Free Arcade Games
- Free Board Games
- Common areas include classic games (ping-pong and foosball)
- Big terrace for you to chill-out, read a book o just shared travel experiences with other backpackers.
- Great daily activities: free walking tours, salsa lessons, karaoke game, trivia nights, and much more.
Are you ready for the Pariwana experience? 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 1 名, 最受欢迎旅舍 Lima
第 1 名, 最受欢迎旅舍 Lima
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>