Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With our own private back garden, which includes outdoor seating area, we are a great choice for travellers who want a charming and peaceful place to stay.There are several shops, grocery stores, bars and restaurants, as well as live music venues nearby.
Breakfast is not provided, however, are several supermarkets and cafes, (plus bars and restaurants) within a five-minute walk. Food / beverages can be stored in our communal fridge.
The hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Earls Court Tube Station, Kensington Palace is less than a mile away, whilst the Natural History Museum, the V&A, Science Museum and Hyde Park are within 15 minutes' walk.
Paramount Hotel policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception hours: 3pm-7am
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards only. We do not accept American Express cards.
The cardholder and the card used to make the booking must be present at the time of arrival. The original payment card must be shown upon check-in for a security deposit to be charged. The property does not accept third-party authorisations, virtual cards or company cards.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and payment debit / credit card upon check-in. Please note that we cannot necessarily accommodate any Special Requests and additional charges may apply.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 5 years of age. Minimum age of person booking room: 16
Needs to be stated that our Victorian townhouse hotels do not have lifts or air-conditioning.
Guests may leave luggage in the communal reception. This is an unsupervised and unsecured area.
The hotels are unable to accept packages or tickets on behalf of guests.
VAT Invoices can be supplied at any time during guests’ stay in the presence of the card holder and the card used to make the booking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>