Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 days cancellation policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a lot of experience for the special needs of our guests.
Opening in May 2021 Our new, newly furnished and designed hotel / hostel in Frankfurt's Gallusviertel district is housed in a new style modern building.
We have several room types: hotel type with private bathroom and kitchen, we have private room with private bathroom and we have dormitories where we can accommodate 6-8 and 12 people in the corridor, there are conveniently accessible showers and toilets. Our spacious shared kitchen where three to four guests can cook for themselves at the same time.
We also have a disabled toilet with a shower and there is also a barrier-free room. The nearly 800-square-meter hostel is extremely practical.
It consists of facilities with a designed smoking room and comfortable new rooms. Inside the facility, there is a Fitness Center on the third floor that can be used by our gues 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>