Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 6 different cozy and elegant rooms with attached and private bathrooms in Pagoda, and 13 elegant rooms with private bathrooms in Newa (New block of Pagoda) to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Room amenities include Multichannel TV, Couch, 24 hour hot/cold water, room heater, cooler. We also offer 24hr free room service.
Our restaurant serves variety of delicacies - Nepali, Newari, Continental, Chinese, and Indian cusines to delight your taste buds. The roof top restaurant provides a majestic view of the world's tallest pagoda temple, the Nyatapola Temple, to the east, panorama of green hills to the south and wonderful snowcapped mountains to the north. We also arrange Newari feast on request.
Pagoda Guest House stands 3- storey tall to the North-West of the famous Nyatapola Temple(Five Storey Temple.) Pagoda is less than a minute walk away from Bhaktapur Durbar Square; so, everything that there is to see in Bhaktapur is easily accessible.
- Homely atmosphere & Hospitable behavior.
- 24 hours hot & cold shower with Attached Bathrooms.
- Roof top Restaurant serving delicious cusines.
- Special Discount for Groups and Regular Customers.
- Laundry Service.
- Luggage Storage.
- Car Renting.
- Doctor on Call.
- Safe Deposit Box
- Free Postal Service.
- Master/Visa cards accepted.
- Airport pickup on request.
- S.T.D. / I.S.D. / Fax / E-mail / Internet Services. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>