Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're located in the heart of La Punta, 30 meters to the beach and even less to the local fruit and veggie market. The area is filled with amazing restaurants of all styles from fish tacos and ceviche to Italian or even Thai food and the best part is everything is within a 3 minute walk!!! There are also several convenience stores open late and a health food shop filled with incredible items.
All our rooms have quality fans and mattress'. Our dorm fits 8 comfortably very strudy wooden bed frames and sufficient electrical outlets for all. Our private rooms are spacious with windows that overlook the garden.
Pacific Buddha Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00
Check out 12:00
We DO NOT have 24-hour reception, if you can not check in at 3 pm, you should let us know.
You must pay the balance due on arrival, we ask for $200 pesos deposit for keys and towels, at your check out we’ll give it back.
You can pay with cash or credit card (5% IVA)
NO VISITORS ALLOWED.
Cancellation policy: if you decide to cancel when you already arrive to the hostel, we gonna give you back 50% of your payment.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
No pets. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>