Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check our availability
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in downtown area, close to Nazare Avenue, a famous street in BelÃ©m where happens the Cirio de Nazare, one of the worldâ€™s largest celebrations honouring the Virgin Mary, who, as the Virgin of NazarÃ©, is the patron saint of Para. The festival occurs on the second Sunday of October, when the city welcomes more than one million pilgrims who come to participate in a procession that follows an image of the Virgin of NazarÃ© throughout BelÃ©m.
Our hostel is able to accommodate 23 guests between the 3 rooms. we have 1 male community room that can hols 10 guests and 1 female room that can hold 10 guests as well. We also offer a private room that has room for 3 guests.Breakfast included! Our hostel was built round 100 years ago and is made up of original Portuguese architecture. The property has a mix of rustic and modern style.
Ovibe Hostel & Arts Policies & Conditions:
Ovibe Parties thursday, friday and saturday at 19:00 to 02:00
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Please, let us know your check in and check out time.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception Time 08:00 to 23:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call).
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>