Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're an interactive and social hostel located on El Nido's sunset beach. It’s all about comfort and being part of the lively vibe here! Laze out in the sun on our beach, chill in our beautiful lounge, go island hopping with us and your fellow hostel friends during the day, and join the nightly events at our fully open bar! Outside guests are always welcomed!
From the members of staff, managers, and owners, we are all present to assure you have a fun and comfortable stay whilst exploring the beauty that is El Nido.
Outpost is located in the southern sector of Corong-Corong Beach (the sunset beach), not in town. The sunsets from our property are one of the best the world can offer. All the islands and lagoons you would want to explore are right in front of us in Bacuit Bay, definitely the easiest access for tours. We are relatively isolated and in a more serene environment compared to El Nido town proper. With that said, we can be pretty social at night until 11pm.
We have a great restaurant on property led by Iron Chef Champion, Chef Alvin. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. We also have our own tour desk and boats. So, for all of those looking to explore El Nido’s beautiful islands and lagoons, we have the best tours to offer right here for you on our property. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>