Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in a building of beginning '900 style Liberty but the actual restructuring has happened in the years '90; therefore, the building is equipped with shrewdness that suit the needs of the customers.
To your arrival you will be welcomed from a staff professionally prepared who speaks fluently English, French Spanish, Romanian and Russian . The structure offers 85 places bed in rooms for 4 and 6 people, with toilets on the floor, twin rooms with private bathroom and family rooms private bath.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning
There are also two rooms available for disabled. Being the hostel developed on three floors, served from a comfortable elevator that also allows the disabled people to easily access all the rooms. There is a room for breakfast, a TV room and a free Internet point and free wifi system.
It's possible to pay with the following credit cards: Visa, Maestro and Mastercard.
Since the hostel is in the historical center, the Palladium Course can be reached really easily. In the city center you can also find a large number of restaurant that will satisfy every taste and for every pocket. We suggest you yo taste the famous 'Dried cod Vicentina' or the Venetian ones 'Rices and Bisi.'
In the hostel find a laundry and guest kitchen and in the proximity find parking for free.
Please note, if you are not a Member of Hostelling International there is an extra charge of €3 per person per night. Once you have stayed 6 nights at a HI Hostel you become a HI member, and no extra charges apply for future stays.
Cancellation policy 48hrs. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>