Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is a two-storeyed building with a green inside garden where you can chill and relax.
There is a fully-equipped kitchen (we provide some free food and spices) and a lounge room where you can study, work or watch tv.
In front of the Hostel, the Bar Restaurant Jodok - where you can have delicious and not-so-expensive food!
HOW TO REACH THE DOWTOWN
You can quickly reach the downtown/Duomo and the Central Station with the Yellow Line of the subway, that is 5 min walking to the hostel (Stop: Affori FN)
WHERE TO EAT
There is a shopping mall 5 min walking distance, where you can find anything you may need. In the neighborhood you can find a few pizzerias, bars and shops. On Saturday morning, right outside the hostel, there is a typical Italian street market.
On Saturday and Sunday, all the guests are invited to share a typical Italian lunch with staff and friends.
We believe in the hospitality as a means of integration. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why in our Hostel, a few persons, who have been partly secluded from society have found work and socialization opportunities. This aim of integration, shared by all the staff, leads to an accommodation policy centered on relationships: you will feel home here!
INFO AND SERVICES
- Reception open from 9 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Check out 11:00 a.m. (but we can keep your luggages as long as you need!)
- Payment on arrival
- Free public parking in the street
- You can bring your pets! (if you sleep in a private room) 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>