Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conveniently located in the center of Kuanip street, an up-and-coming Ushuaia neighbourhood with easy access to supermarkets, fast foods, bus stops and shops. This is the place where you can meet other travellers as well as get a home-away-of-home-feeling in your travelling.
The hostel itself is a brand-new building with a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of a cabin. Most of our decor are made from recycled woods and stones from the island. Our rooms are comfortable and spacious.
Guests can relax and use the FREE Wi-Fi in our cushy common room. There is access to a lot of kitchenware (including kettles, toasters, fridge and microwave) and an inviting lounge / TV room. Shared bathrooms are cleaned daily, 24-hour cameras ensure the hostel is safe at all times.
Our dorms at Oshovia Hostel feature clean customised bunk beds and curtains for some privacy. Rooms offer warmth provided by heated floors, comfort and mountain or city views.
A typical Argentinian breakfast is included and consists of some local patisserie, cereal, toast, tea, coffee, juice, hard boiled eggs and fruit.
Oshovia Hostel - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 until 22:00
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit and credit cards.
Reception from 8 am until 10:30 pm.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>