Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation within 15 days of arrival will result in a 50% refund of the total amount due. Cancellation within 5 days of arrival will result in a 100% retention of the total amount due.
Additional Terms and Conditions
When reserving group space and services at Osa Jungle Hostel a deposit of 50% of the booking amount must be made to Osa Jungle Hostel. The remainder of the booking amount is due 5 days prior to arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The Hostel is great for Birders and wildlife viewing. Meditation groups, Yoga groups. Retreats. We are developing ceremonial sites on our land. The surrounding rural road network is very good for Mountain Bikers. Our restaurant will provide meals upon request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel itself is brand new. The buildings comprise two large airy bunk rooms, each with 4 bunk beds and a hangout deck on the upper floor. The lower level has a fully equipped communal kitchen with two stoves. The bathroomsshower and another hang out deck are also on the lower level. There is a Rancho for gatherings and hammocks for relaxing . There are out door showers as well. Our staff maintains the kitchen and bathrooms daily. Guests are encouraged to explore the trails and nearby river. Please ask at reception about Tours, activities and access to Corcovado National Park.
Osa Jungle Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00
Check out at 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>