Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the heated rooms come with hardwood floors and a view. The unit provides accommodation in dormitories or in private double and twin rooms. Most rooms feature access to shared bathroom facilities, while some double rooms have a private bathroom. The unit features a bar, where guests may get a refreshing drink before heading to the lounge, which includes comfortable sofa, a small library and a TV.
Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the shared kitchen at their disposal. The hostel has a carefully decorated meal area, where guests may enjoy their own cooking creations. Historical Sao Bento Station is a 12-minute walk, while the Clerigos Tower is 500 metres away. An airport shuttle service is available, at a surcharge. Porto International Airport is an 18-minute drive from Oporto Invictus Hostel.
Oporto Invictus Hostel - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 10:00 to 19:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged all of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 19:00 .
Remote Check-in - 24 hours
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>