Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no show will be charged with the 50% of the total of their stay.
Cancellation must be done 48 hs in advanced.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Onas Hostel & Suites is strategically located on Rafael Nuñez Avenue in the northeast area of the city, Cerro de las Rosas, which dates back to 1928. It is known as the first residential neighborhood in the capital city of Córdoba and is famous for its restored old houses and bustling nightlife area full of bars, restaurants and night clubs. light at the end of Rafael Nuñez Avenue, a well-known and extravagant statue called “Mujer Urbana” can be found together with Recta Martinoli Avenue which is also a significant commercial thoroughfare filled with fashion and art galleries, bank branches and a wide variety of restaurants to suit every taste. In the area, there are also two very popular parks, Parque de las Naciones reserves in the country and one of the most sought after spots for a photo to make a breathtaking postcard of the city.
With its own unique eclectic style, Onas Hostel & Suites is a touristic attraction itself. There are 44 beds distributed in 3 private suites and 6 dorms, all of which are spacious and modern with private bathrooms, cable TV, air conditioning, reading lamps and lockers. The rest of the infrastructure has common spaces, a fully-equipped kitchen, a front yard with a bar, a living room space, a grill room, a swimming pool with DJ booth, a reading lounge, a movie room and a pub.
Onas Hostel & Suites's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>