Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is the seventh year of the Old Town Lagos Hostel.
The same incredible hostel experience in a new and even better location, right in the historic center of Lagos.
We have awesome facilities to share with guest all over the world.Our friendly and experienced staff will help you with everything you need such as transport information and how to spend a great time in Lagos, plus special information on events or secrets that we only know. Old Town is for surfers, backpackers and travellers, we provide our guests an adventure with our activities.
The Old Town Lagos Hostel is a 7 minute walk from Batata Beach, and 16 minutes' walk from Lagos train station.
Also 6 mins walk about 500 mt from the Lagos castle (castelo de Lagos),offering views of the Atlantic Ocean.
At the Old Town Lagos Hostel you will have access to a comfy common room, high standard cleanness on a daily basis, computer suite available, a large flat-screen TV for movie nights and free WI-FI throughout the hostel.
Activities include: Benagil cave tours-Sunset tours-bike Tours-Kayak Tours- Family Dinners - Pub Crawls- Boat Parties- and so much more.
Get into the vibe with the Old Town Lagos hostel!
Old Town Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception 24 hours.
Maximum stay is 14 days.
Youths under 18 years not allowed.
We do not accept bookings from people over 45 due to the type of the Hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>