Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guests must inform us about cancellation maximum 1 week before arrival. After this time, the deposit will not be refunded
Additional Terms and Conditions
To make a group booking, guests must make a money transfer to hostels account. The payment for the first night in advance is required!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Public car parking is available right next to the hostel and safe bicycle parking in a garage. There’s a 24hr store 100m from the hostel, with supermarket and restaurants on the way to the Old Town.
In the evening, prepare your meal in the kitchen, open 24hrs. You can relax and watch cable TV or meet other guests in the common room and play cards and board games before going out.
Old Town Hostel is located right next to Brama Zulawska (Zulawska Gate), which used to be an entrance to the center of Gdansk in the 17th century.
We have four common unisex bathrooms with a total of five showers and three toilets – so there’s no waiting in lines anymore. There’s hand soap and towels in every bathroom.
We also offer beautiful small apartment called Vanila Studio, located in the heart of Old Town Gdansk. It’s fully equipped with double fold-out sofa, kitchenette, shower, TV and air conditioning and is perfect for couples.
Old Town Hostel Gdansk Policies and conditions
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 10:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. This Hotel may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Reception: 24 hours
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>