Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the main attractions of the city are within your reach (max 1min walk). St. John's Fortress; perfect hiking spot with breathtaking views of Kotor Bay is a perfect choice for morning workout our catching some afternoon sunset. St. Tryphon Cathedral; the greatest landmark of the town. Maritime Museum, Best Restaurants and Bars in town. We are also, 5 min walk from the waterfront.
Our place has a kitchen for guests to use and we provide various, both short and long, daytrips around Kotor, Kotor Bay and Montenegro. You will be provided with bed linen and towels; set, ready and waiting for your arrival. Laundry Service, Free WiFi, Coffee, Tea and Free Extra Towels.
Once again, we are welcoming you to our humble abode.
Old Town Homestel Policies and Conditions:
-48 hours cancellation policy ; Flexible - Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
- In the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
IMPORTANT: Last check in - midnight!
Payment upon arrival by cash. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>