Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
If your group is largest than 30 persons, then we will split your group with other hostels
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our free stuff includes free all-you-can-eat breakfast, free 24 h Wi-Fi. free 24 h use of our computers, free tea and coffee all day long, free books and movies, free first aid kit, free maps of Brasov and free luggage storage.
Rooms include free clean linen and free huge lockers next to the beds, each with their own key for the safety of your items. Our showers are hot 24/7!
Reception is open until 23:00 there’s no curfew, and our friendly, helpful and English-speaking staff can help you with all you need. We can provide tourist information, taxi booking, pizza ordering and bookings at other hostels in Romania. We also have a rent-a-car service.
The kitchen is also open 24hrs. Our nice, big common area include an LCD TV and board games like Monopoly, chess, backgammon, cards and more.
Come to us and you won’t have time to get bored. Together we can organise the most beautiful trips at the best prices! We can go together to Dracula’s Castle (Bran Castle), Râşnov Fortress, Peleş Castle and Pelişor Castle, Prejmer Fortified Monastery, Transfăgărăşan (the most spectacular mountain road that you’ve ever seen), Ruins of Poienari Castle, Vidraru Dam (the highest dam in Romania) or the mud volcanoes - a spectacle of nature. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>