Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a 14 day cancellation policy for groups. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is in a traditional Japanese farmhouse, with a fantastic atmosphere. The staff will do their utmost to make your stay an unbelievable experience.
All our guests have FREE access to the original hot spring bath house, where the hot spring water has a temperature of 42.5 degrees Celsius. Perfect to relax, warm up after a day in the snow or other activity and absorb the health properties of the hot spring water.
The Okutsu Onsen Hostel accommodation is a mix of dorms and private rooms. All rooms with tatami floors and your bedding is an original Japanese futon, warm and cosy.
In style of a traditional Japanese house the rooms are separated with fusumas (Japanese sliding doors). Our dorms are “female only” or mixed. We have private rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people in our main building or annexes. Groups up to 30 people can be accommodated.
*Check in time: 16:00 - 22:00 please inform us if you arrival is after 22:00
*On early arrival you can leave your luggage at the reception.
*Check out time: 11:00
*No elevator in our hostel
*All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside in a designated covered area.
*Please make full payment in Japanese Yen at reception when you check in.
*We are kind of backpackers hostel so that we cannot accept kids under 12 years old. Thank you for your understanding.
We require 3 days notice prior to the accommodation date if you would like to cancel or alter your booking.
2 days before: 50%
the day before: 80%
on the day, No show: 100% 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>