Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Okori hostel it´s located on the road S-199 between Pucon – Caburgua km 5. In front to the Pucón airport. Coming from Pucón, get off 200 mts before the end of the Landing track. You will see the Okori hostel signal on the road. Take the alleyway and walking 300 mts to the end, you will find Okori hostel. Okori it´s located at 5 min. from the center of Pucón, inserted in a native forest, Okori is located in a strategic place to start the different activities taking place in the area as skydiving, rafting, ski, hot springs, city tours, Villarrica Volcano hike, canopy, canyoning and Amazing trekking like Huerquehue National Park, Villarrica National Park and el Cañi sanctuary.
Okori Hostel Pucon has double rooms with private bathroom, double rooms with bathroom outside the room, family rooms or for groups of friends and beds for the solo traveler. The Hostel has a large common space that is designed to share, has a fully equipped large communal kitchen, a 5 meters long bar, spacious living and dining table, plus large outdoor terraces that invite to a conversation.
Being aware of the fragmentation of surrounding ecosystems, Samuel and Karin decided to preserve the biodiversity of the place, trying to minimize the environmental impact of the building, thus no surrounding vegetation was cut. This decision allows the guests to observe an important list of native flora and fauna of these latitudes.
Okori Hostel Pucon's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available 24 hours. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>