Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the peaceful village of Tamraght, between the mountains and the sea, is our wonderful Offshore Surf and yoga villa. Sitting in the foothills of the tranquil Anti-Atlas Mountains, we're surrounded by world-class surf spots and just minutes from our local beach and point break - Devil's Rock and Banana Point.
Relax and replenish your energy levels with free WiFi in all rooms, a book swap and various games. Our emphasis on healthy, clean eating will leave you feeling tip top, with delicious sugar free cakes, traditional meals made with love, all plant based unless otherwise requested. Help yourself to bottomless tea, coffee and fresh lemon and ginger throughout the day. Test your balance skills with our Offshore Indo board, not only a great laugh, this will help your surfing too!
Offshore Surf Morocco conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>