Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Between 0- 7 Days – 100% Cancellation Fee
Between 8- 14 Days – 75% Cancellation Fee
Between 15-21 Days – 50% Cancellation Fee
Between 22-40 Days – 25% Cancellation Fee
Premature Departure or No Shows – No Refund
*All cancellations must be received in writing
Octopus Resort is not responsible for any variation in exchange rates that may occur through the period of your reservation and booking. Gov't tax increases shall be passed on.
Your reservation can be affected by weather, boat issues or other unforeseeable events. We strongly encourage all of our guests to purchase travel insurance to cover against these issues. In the event of circumstances beyond our control we will not offer refunds for accommodation, meals or transfers.
In the event that unforeseen circumstances prevent you from utilising the pre-arranged transfers - this is outside of Distinctive Holiday Homes or the resorts control and you will be advised by the island teams alternative options to suit you.
Distinctive Holiday Homes reserves the right to cancel any booking which does not comply with our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to limit group bookings to no more than 4 villas due to the nature of the resort.
Additional Terms and Conditions
0-4 yrs stay and transfer for free
5-12 years child policy incurs
13+ yrs considered adult rates
Child transfer rate is $40USD.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All charges by Distinctive Holiday Homes LLC in California
Credit card details and a 20% deposit is required to secure your booking. 10% of the booking is non-refundable.
To confirm your booking, full prepayment is required 40 days prior to your arrival date.
*A 2.5% credit card fee applies to all credit card transactions. Direct deposit is available upon request.
Meal plans are compulsory and must be sold with accommodation rates. If no selection is made you authorize our reservations team to add them to your booking based on the number of guests and nights booked.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The bar and restaurant have a sand floor, so no shoes needed at meal times. There is a required meal plan which is $119 FJD per person for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Nadi to Resort Boat transfers are $175.00FJD per person. We provide complimentary pick ups in between Nadi to Lautoka locations.
We're often told that our 7 person air conditioned dormitories are one of the best in Fiji. Our dorms are well lit and serviced daily.
Our dorms are equipped with single beds (no bunks) a quality pillow, mosquito net, bedside table, locker, individual reading lamps and is air-conditioned.
Dorm beds are supplied with fresh clean linen, plus towels and a beach towel on a daily basis.
A daily laundry service is available to all guests for a small charge.
There is complimentary Wifi in the public areas.
We will need to know how you plan to get to the hotel and on which boat service you will arrive. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Fiji
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Fiji
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>