Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
obi Hostel is a hostel located in Higashi-Nihonbashi, the very central part of Tokyo.
We are only a stone’s throw from the nearest station, “Bakuro Yokoyama,” and you can reach us directly from both Haneda and Narita airports.
Friendly staff are waiting for your arrival!
*NOTICE : Can't Check in after 21PM
With the help of our friends, we renovated a former office building into a warm and charming hostel.
The 1st floor features a cafe/bar, which can be used by local customers as well. From the 2nd to the 5th floor, we offer you a comfortable base for your journey in Tokyo. You can also use 24 hours fitness in the same building.
Our hostel provides superb access to a variety of Tokyo tourist attractions, and you can easily walk to some popular locations such as Akihabara and Nihonbashi.
We hope “obi” can unite and connect both travelers and locals like an obi belt.
We look forward to welcoming you here! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>