Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A perfect choice for groups, families and individual travellers, both buildings offer high quality private en-suite rooms and comfortable shared accommodation, all with lockers and bedside lighting and many with sea views.
WiFi is free for all guests and other facilities include a well-equipped self-catering kitchen, an excellent drying room, laundry and secure bike storage with cycle washing facilities. Basic provisions, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception.
Guests can opt for a continental breakfast served in the beautiful Raasay Dining Room and relax with a glass of wine or local craft beer in the adjoining lounge with its views over the Firth of Lorne and the Inner Hebrides. Dinner and packed lunches are also available by prior arrangement for groups of ten or more.
The lodge is perfect for groups wanting their own space and can be hired separately from the main building.
The hostel is perfectly located right on the seafront, close to the ferry port, and we’re happy to accommodate guests catching early ferries to the islands.
Nearby attractions include Oban Distillery, McCaig’s Tower, St Columba’s Cathedral and Oban War & Peace Museum. Famous for its local seafood, Oban boasts many good restaurants, bars and shops. For the more adventurous, scuba diving and sailing are available locally.
Dogs are welcome at Oban, for a small fee, when booking a private room. Please notify us in advance to ensure that a dog friendly room is available.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>