Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings conditions: 30% deposit to confirm reservation. 70% payment one month before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just 1h from Madrid airport, or another 20 from Toledo Railway Station. You really can get anywhere on foot from our hostel, see the unbelievable Cathedral in just a 7 minutes walk. You’ll find bars and restaurants galore within 5 minutes of our hostel. What more could you want?
Our mixed or female-only dorms all have their own bathrooms. Or maybe you feel like living it up in one of our private rooms, each with an en-suite twin, we’ve even got a 4-bed room if that’s what you’re after. Either way, you'll have high-pressure showers to leave you feeling fresh after a day of exploring. Jump onto your super-soft mattress with free linen and blankets and just relax! Plus you can stash your backpack safely in your free security locker.
So you’re here to discover the city? There's plenty to explore in Toledo! Our friendly staff are full of top tips, so make sure you ask them as many questions as possible. They’ll be happy to help. In downtime, log in to our free Wi-Fi and catch up with your family or friends back home. Or make yourself comfy on a sofa and stream a movie.
For all you working on the road, Oasis offers multiple places to work as well.
We are working tirelessly to ensure safety throughout all our hostels, in order to achieve this we have added new measures, including deep cleaning and spacious dorms in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. You will be notified on arrival and you can also see our guidelines on our website. Along with this some services may be temporarily reduced, so follow our social media to stay informed. Stay safe!
Oasis, More than just a bed 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>