Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of group bookings will be charged with the total of one night stay for the whole group after 45 days before arrival. Before that ask the special conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions
Special groups as Hooligans will be required of a deposit of 100€ per person at the arrival.
All group bookings are on request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy a nice wine at the bar on the roof terrace, relax under the Andalusian sun in the pool, immerse yourself in a good book in a calm atmosphere, or do some people watching of the going-on in the square by the Metropolis Parasol, the largest wooden structure in the world.
Our location is hardly beatable; easily reached from every train station, bus station or the airport.
Share experiences with travellers or our live-in staff from all over the world. We offer free tea and coffee, free internet and wifi, free linen, 24 hour hot water, clean facilities, a spacious kitchen, access to the rooftop and pool terrace until 11pm, free tours and international staff that will give you all the info you need to make your stay in Seville unforgettable. No hidden charges!!
Donâ€™t just reserve a hostel, reserve an #experience!
Please note :
48H BEFORE ARRIVAL
Please use your Hostelworld.com My World account to cancel your booking. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first nightâ€™s accommodation.
During Semana Santa and Feria de Abril, we do not permit cancellations.
Reservations for Holy Week and April Fair, 28th of March to 4th April (inclusive) and 17th to 24th April (inclusive), can be cancelled without fee 14 days before arrival. If the reservation is cancelled after 14 days before arrival we will charge the total amount of the reservation as a cancellation fee.
CHECK IN TIME:
CHECK OUT TIME:
At the check in we will ask you for a 5 Eur deposit for the key. We have padlock for the lockers available at 3 Eur. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
Oasis Backpacker's Hostel Sevilla & Coworking说：
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>