Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is lots to see and do at RED, no matter what the season! In the winter, the hostel is a two-minute walk from the chairlifts of RED, and the same distance from our main day lodge and Rafter's Lounge, Sourdough Grill, and Piste Off Supply Co. (our retail outlet). In the summer, there are innumerable hiking trails, and mountain biking has a devoted fanbase here in Rossland, BC. All year round, guests can go into the town of Rossland for shopping and local sightseeing. Never a dull moment!
Located a mere two-minute walk from the chairlift, Nowhere Special dishes out a number of floor plans catering to different needs for privacy and price, including two wheelchair-accessible units. A typical room here at Nowhere Special sleeps four and shares an en suite bathroom for each eight. Shared modern kitchen, outdoor BBQ and plenty of common space.
Nowhere Special Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Important! Cancellation policy:a non-refundable 25% deposit of the remaining amount will be charged shortly after the booking is made online. The rest of the final balance is due 30 days prior to arrival, which is also non-refundable.
Taxes not included - 16.00% will be added on top of the room rate.
Breakfast not included.
Children can stay in a private rooms only and must be accompanied by an adult.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>