Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nostalgia Boutique Hotel is ideally situated in the old quarter of Kyrenia and only minutes away from the picturesque old Harbour with its Venetian Castle and many harbour side restaurants and cafes.
Due to its enviable location, Nostalgia Hotel provides an ideal base for exploring the island. Most car and public transport journeys will only take approximately one hour in any direction. The sandy and sheltered beaches are within 10 minutes journey from the town.
Nostalgia Hotel has been lovingly restored from old historic town house, dating back to the Ottoman & Venetian times. Every effort has been made to retain the hotel’s local character with traditional décor.
Due to its location and traditional character, the Nostalgia Hotel is unique in Kyrenia. This privately owned hotel is a far cry from the impersonal hotels one often gets in the Mediterranean. It is cosy and welcoming with antique furniture and memorabilia adorning the public rooms. You are assured a warm personal service by the friendly and helpful staff. Our guests depart as friends and many return to the Nostalgia time and time again.
The hotel offers 20 rooms, all individually designed and decorated, some with four poster beds. Two Restaurants and Bar cater for the guests all day needs.
Check-in from any time
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance
We accept payment by cash & credit card
Breakfast is extra for all Mixed Dorm Bookings 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>