Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our staff of travellers will make sure you will have a great stay at Nitra Glycerin Hostel. They will answer all of your questions and can suggest original, exciting activities, as well as all the best places to visit in Nitra. We have two big common areas where you can relax, play pool or ping pong, and enjoy the company of new friends.
We have fast, free, and secure WIFI, and also board games, books, a playstation, and a guitar to play.
We have free parking available for those who come by car.
All these extra facilities are designed to make sure you have and pleasant, enjoyable, and memorable stay.
Our hostel is located 25 min from the centre of Nitra, handily situated next to a 24-hour Tesco supermarket. In the centre of the town you will find coffee shops, pubs, and discos. They are all located on Ulica Morska. Some of the more popular places include Devils, Barracuda, and Rio (discos), Hemingway, Trafacka,
Frankie's Bar and Ernest (pubs), and the coffee lounges: Rosetta and Libresso.
Our hostel is easily accessible through local buses or taxis.
Nitra Glycerin Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in is from 16:00 to 22:00
Check out is before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: Free of charge, up to 72 hours before arrival date.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
There is a €10 refundable deposit for your room key, payable upon arrival.
Reception is open 8:00 - 23:00.
The hostel operates a strict no smoking policy. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>