Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nirvana is located on the lagoon side of the hotel zone. The closest beach is 18 minutes walking distance and there you can take the boat to cross to Isla Mujeres. The main commercial area is only 3 bus stops away, with four malls together, supermarket, convention centre, and two public beaches. At night there is a party zone with the most popular discos, night clubs and bars of Cancun. Downtown is 20 minutes driving, much the same for the Mayan museum of Cancun and La Isla shopping mall is 15 minutes driving or by bus.
We have nice and spacious shared dorms, female, male or mixed, or private twin rooms if you want more intimacy. Restrooms and showers are separated and spacious. All rooms have Wi-Fi access and air conditioning. Come and spend a wonderful time, collect nice memorable experiences to add to your adventures book and give us the pleasure to meet you and take part of them.
Nirvana Hostel Cancun policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 19%
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: USD$ 6 per person per day.
American Breakfast served daily.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
Non smoking rooms.
No pets are allowed at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Children cannot be accommodated at this property. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>