Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our new, beautiful location is adjacent to the Tobu Train station; less than one minute walk. At the new location we offer comfortable western style private double bed rooms, private twin bed rooms, mixed & female dorm style sleeping, suite room with both Japanes style Tatami room & western style 3 beds room for 5 person.
We can accomodate single travelers, couples, small groups and families looking for a truly Nikko experience.
Please join us in our brand new Monkey Dragon Cafe and Bar just below the hostel. Our delicious home cooked traditional cuisine is tasty and resonable price. We offer wine, sake, and imported as well as locally brewed beers.
We also provide tours of the Nikko area. These tours are a wonderful way to get a local's view of the most fabled natural beauty in Nikko. From Autumn leaf, to snow capped mountains, this tour is rewarding and enlightening during any time of the year.
Check in is between 3pm and 6pm, if you need to check in after please let us know in advance either by email or phone.
Rooms are not provided with telephones.
Cooking inside the rooms is not allowed other than using the microwave oven, the small kitchenette in the rooms is not equipped for that purpose. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>