Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Total or partial cancellation of reserved services, when canceled prior to the group’s check-in date, will be subject to the following penalties:
From 150 to 91 days prior to the check-in date: 30%
From 90 to 30 days prior to the check-in date: 60%
From 31 to 6 days prior to the check-in date: 90%
Less than 5 days prior to the check-in date: 100%
Canceled services / No Show are not subject to commission payments.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are very strict with the welfare of all our guests. One group leader will be required to fill in a credit card authorization form upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for €350 for a group of 10 to 40 pax, €500 for a group of 41 to 80 pax and €700 for a group between 81 to 160 pax.
1: Have loads of fun! If this is not happening please talk to a member of our staff.
2: From 10 pm is strictly forbidden to make noise in the corridors and rooms;
3: No running on the hallways;
4: Please close doors gently not to disturb other guest in house;
4: Sorry, no drinks or food inside the rooms. There´s an awesome common area to hang out in!
5: See rule #1
6: It's forbidden to throw objects or people out of the window;
7: Smoking inside the rooms or anywhere in the building isn't allowed;
8: The lift can carry a maximum of 4 people;
9: When in the kitchen: respect your turn, keep things tidy and clean after yourself
For groups with more than 10 people, we would like to be contacted directly to give the best rooms distribution since its very important for us to have them separated from an individual reservation, always as possible.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy our Burgers and light meals prepared in our bar where the 'magic' happens. Having music playing makes part of our identity, with a wide and joyful selection, is on until 11PM making our garden the perfect spot to meet other travelers especially if you are travelling by yourself. During high season we have 3 thematic dinners per week where you can have a feel about the Portuguese cuisine and have a great time with all yours fellow travelers!
Being in Cascais is natural and almost mandatory to Surf! Being a Surf Camp you couldn’t be in better hands to have a Surf experience. From beginners to experienced surfers, Cascais have waves to everyone and with the expertise from our Surf instructors you can just add that extra “spicy”to your stay! Go ahead and book your surf lessons whatever level you are. We have all the equipment you will need and certified teachers that will guide you and take you to the best spots around!
We are centrally located in Cascais in a quiet residential area. Only 10 minutes walking distance from the train station (in the city center) and supermarket. Cascais, located 40 minutes by train from Lisbon, is a traditional village on the coast with a beautiful architecture, amazing beaches, and good surf spots and is the best place to eat really good fish and seafood. Cascais is the perfect village to get lost on the small streets and narrows in the historic area. For nature lovers, you can cycle to Guincho beach - 8km from Cascais- and enjoy the sea view on the way. From Guincho, you can reach the natural park Sintra- Cascais. Enjoy an incredible sunset at Boca do Inferno.
You can choose from a wide variety of rooms, from dorms to private en-suite, twins or double beds. All rooms are equipped with modern details, from individual light fixtures for reading, magnetic keys, and protected cabinets.
Wi-Fi is free and available on all property! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>