Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Next House Copenhagen is much more than just a hostel. We are numerous levels higher. Quality is our keyword, and we take pride in delivering quality in everything we do. With the raw and warm atmosphere, central location and with outstanding communal facilities, our hostel is a gem in itself.
Become part of a great community with people from all over the world. The urban aura and international atmosphere with modern and cozy rooms in high quality form the framework for a home that can be yours next time you visit Copenhagen.
Next House Copenhagen exudes high quality and urban elegance and takes contemporary hostels to the next level. The lively, entertaining and tasteful environment characterizes Next House Copenhagen, which is based in the heart of Copenhagen.
Next House Copenhagen has a very special balanced and cool atmosphere that calls for quality-conscious and curious souls who wants to go on adventures in the buzzing metropolis.
We are part of SAFE TO VISIT, a program developed by our industry association HORESTA. We ensure a safe visit in our hostel and have implemented special procedures during the Coronavirus outbreak to help keep our guests stay safe and Healthy.
Next House Copenhagen Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
All reservations will be charged 3 day prior to arrival.
Credit card surcharge depends on the card holders bank. Any changes must be made 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included - available at DKK 49 per person per day
24 hour Reception.
Guests under the age of 18 year are welcome in private rooms and accompanied by their legal guardian.
No male guest in female dorms. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>