Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For Groups of 20 + we will require a further 15% booking deposit from the group.
In the event of a no show without adequate notification of 4 weeks notice we will charge for the entire value of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of 100 euro for non agent bookings will be charged on arrival but it will be returned provided that no damage has being incurred.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Newgrange Lodge is set in stunning landscape with wonderful views all around this heritage site.
Only 30 minutes from Dublin airport our well appointed, quality accommodation provides an excellent base from which to explore the Boyne valley and beyond.
All of our rooms have wireless internet access to complement the comfortable furnishings in the bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms. We provide double, twin, family rooms and larger dormitory accommodation for groups. We also have a fully equipped kitchen/dining area if required.
Relax and reflect on 5000 years of local history or indeed the day's exertions in our sitting room with views of nearby Newgrange. Swap tales of your exploits with like minded travellers. With free internet access and inexpensive transfers to Drogheda, which connect to the main bus and rail routes in the country, access into and out of Newgrange is simple and close to Dublin. There is also direct shuttle transfers to and from the lodge. Perfect if you wish to witness the hustle and bustle of one of Europe's finest cities during the day and unwind in quiet, stunning countryside in the evening or possibly for the rest of the week.
Parking for camper vans available on site - charge your battery and fill up with water while exploring the area.
Luggage storage available to guests at Newgrange Lodge. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
第 2 名, 旅舍连锁
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>