Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The accommodation in self-management or semi-self-management does not depend on the number of occupants but the cost is for the whole structure and per day.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups in self-management or semi-management should be considered the cost of € 260.00 for the complete sanitization of the structure.
Post-covid groups can choose whether accommodation is in hotel, semi-management or self-management mode. The cost reduction varies from 30% to 50% discount.
The cost in the case of self-management is intended per day for the entire structure
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It has a favourable position because of its location near the city-centre only two minutes walk from the famous Cathedral's square with the georgeus Neptune fountain. Tridentum, ancient door of Europe, has among its peculiar features a genuine hospitality, typical of mountain people and the Youth Hostel 'Giovane Europa' expressed well and truly this spirit. The house is managed by expert in young tourism with social valency and wants to trasmit the guest a quiet and peaceful atmosphere in order to help him every kind of necessity of modern traveller.
The tradition of Trento hospitality, together with all welcome services, whose this house has equipped, will make your holiday in Trento...if it's possible, more beautiful. The International Youth Hostel offer you. Accomodatio in 32 rooms from one to six bed places, all have private toilet and shower, telephone, some of them with panoramic terrace and solarium, lift, facilities for handicapped person, multilingual reception.
Restaurant table-service, For groups: restaurant with mediterranean cuisine. Bicycles-hire; reading-room; automatic snack bar; special family-packages, discount for families and group; organisation of orchestras concerts, chorus and musical bands, organisation of twinnings and sporting retreats.
Please note that if your arrival time change from the one indicated when you booked you need to contact us; if you arrive after 6 PM please contact us before 6 PM of your arrival date in order to confirm the booking.
check-in : 14.00/18.00 p.m. - check-out 8.00/10.00
We remind the kind guests that the rooms on sale have to be considered 'ad use'.
This thing means that the booked rooms can have more beds than the guest reserved ( e.g a single room with 4 beds), but the room has
to be considered as private. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>