Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings full prepayment and free cancellation 30 days prior the arrival.
In case of late cancellation we charge only for the 1st night for each cancelled room.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nevsky Breeze is located near St. Isaac's Cathedral and Bronze Horseman. It takes 7 minutes to get to the Hermitage, Russian Museum, and Nevsky Prospect. Famous Neva river is just behind the hotel and it's about 2 minutes from the inn.The nearest shopping malls are 20-30 minutes from the property.
There are 32 rooms in Nevsky Breeze Hotel. All rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV, telephone, room safe, air-conditioning and private facilities with hairdryer and free toiletries. Nevsky Breeze is a perfect hotel for guests who prefer family travels. Breakfast buffet is included in the room rate and served daily from 8 am till 11 am.
Nevsky Breeze Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 200.00 RUB per person per stay.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>