Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have travelers from all over the world, a few local kids that like to hang out here, Mango the dog, Tinkerbell the cat and often a few rescue kittens.
We offer a mixed 8 bed dorm and private native huts with a shared bathroom, hot water bamboo showers and free Wi-Fi.
We are located in the North part of the island, a 5 minute walk from the most beautiful beach on the island (Langob Beach) and many other hidden and less touristy beaches.
You are more than welcome to join our yoga / meditation each morning and our sunset beach clean ups Monday to Saturday, free of charge.
We have a vegan restaurant on site where our lovely chef cooks fresh food made from local ingredients from the market everyday. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We host volunteers from all over the world to help with community work and set up there own projects and events to raise money for medicine supplies and school materials. You are more than welcome to get involved in this program and help the local community.
Malapascua is full of amazing activities from diving to island hopping and we can help you out with all of this on arrival.
If there is anything you need or any questions a tall, please let us know. We can't wait to meet you!
Terms and Conditions:
We understand that your plans may change so we offer a cancellation policy 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception working hours 07:00 - 20:30
NO smoking in Room, but we have a smoking area. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>