Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the stay. 50% of the payment must be made within 3 days when booked.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can relax in our chill out room: complete with comfy chairs, cable TV, or catch up with friends and family over the internet. Wifi access is also available throughout the property.
Before you spread your wings you must rest your feathers. Nest is a hostel that welcomes all curious travelers looking to take flight. Located conveniently in the heart of downtown Yangon, Nest has something to offer to every individual. Looking for a taste of the past? In close proximity to Nest is a variety of historical landmarks that are easily accessible by feet. Hungry for food? Explore the multi-cultural cuisine of Yangon by simply stepping out the door. Want to meet like-minded people? Nest is equipped with its very own rooftop bar and cozy lounges for you to chill with old and new friends alike. There's a a ton of experiences to explore in Yangon; let Nest be your first one!
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 2 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from: 2PM
Check out Before: 10AM
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Age Restriction: 15 or above
Reception working period/time: 24 hrs
No Pet 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>