Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups of 4 or more and full room rentals have a five-day cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled within 5 days of the reservation will be charged the first night in full and 50% of the remaining days. Unless another contract is effective, reservations cancelled 5 or more days in advance will be relieved of financial responsibility.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Check out is 11am. Please return your key card at front desk upon departure. Lost keys are $3.
Quiet Hours are between 10 pm and 8 am in the hostel rooms and communal spaces. Enjoy yourself, but please be respectful of other guests' experiences at the Native.
No outside Alcohol allowed on Native premises. Any alcohol found will be confiscated and removed by a Native employee. Any evidence of outside alcohol left in your accommodation will incur a fee of $250. Guests enjoy 10% off at our bar. We offer a variety of beverages and beer or wine packages for larger groups to enjoy during their stay.
All guests staying overnight must be at least 21 years old. If traveling in a group, identification and a registration form will be required from each traveler at check in.
Sorry, folks. The Native is not a family-friendly establishment. No kids allowed overnight.
No pets are allowed inside of Native.
No non-registered guests in guest-only areas. We offer a lot of public space for meeting up with old friends & connecting to new ones - don't bring any guests into keyed-access areas.
Parking is offered first come, first served. We retain the right to request removal or adjustment to parking.Smoking & Drug Use
There is no smoking of any type allowed inside Native property. Designated outdoor spaces are available for smoking cigarettes and e-cigarettes. Any drug use will result in immediate removal from the property without refund. Evidence of smoking inside will result in a $250 fee.
At time of reservation, credit card is verified. The full cost of the reservation is due at check in, along with a valid driver's license or passport. Cash is accepted, but a credit card must be presented and held on file in the event of any incidentals. The hostel reserves the right to refuse any patron at any time for any reason.
Cancellations & Reservation Changes
The Native has a 48-hour cancellation policy. Guests who cancel within 48 hours of their check in will be charged for the first night of their stay plus 20% of remaining nights, and the remainder of their reservation will be canceled. At check in, there are no refunds. Groups of more than 4 guests and full room rentals have five-day cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled within 5 days of the reservation will be charged the first night stay and 50% of the remaining nights.
Damage to or Loss of Property
Guests are responsible for damage or loss they cause to the property. At check out, please return your key card to the front desk and leave your blanket and towel on your bed before your departure. If additional cleaning is necessary, or your items are missing, you may incur charges to cover the cost of replacing the items (blanket: $52, towel: $12, key card: $3). Native is not responsible for guest belongings before, during, or after the stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Native is for the seekers. The curious ones, filled with youthful wanderlust. Explorers who know that possessions are fleeting, but experiences last a lifetime. Located at the nexus of Austin’s artsy East side and the downtown entertainment district, The Native is a luxury hostel offering handcrafted design and a unique Austin perspective to visitors from all over the world.
The Native is the first hostel of its kind in the Southwestern United States, combining the comfort of a luxury hotel and the cost efficiency of hostel traveling. The Native experience is a high-impact collision of music, arts, food, and drink for individuals who thrive on connection, unbridled fun, and meaningful experiences. With 65 beds, a bar and kitchen and coffee shop on site, locals and travelers alike will enjoy the adventures and cultural experiences that the Native offers.
Located in between vibrant downtown Austin and the burgeoning East Side, the Native provides easy access to all of our favorite Austin spots. We are two blocks from the Austin Convention Center and downtown, less than a mile from Lady Bird Lake and the 10 miles of hike-and-bike trail surrounding it, and in the midst of east Austin with its famed barbecue, taco trucks, and coffee shops.
Native's 4-bed dorms offer 4 single beds, bunked. Each bed has a privacy curtain, with lamp and plug inside. A shower, toilet closet, and vanity with brass fixtures and marble counters. Locked storage for each guest.
The 6-bed dorms offer 6 single beds, bunked. Each bed has a privacy curtain, with a lamp and plug for convenience. Two showers, one toilet, and vanity with brass fixtures and marble counters. Locked storage for each guest.
The 6-bed female dorm has 6 single beds, bunked. Each bed has a privacy curtain, with a lamp and plug for convenience. Two showers, one toilet, and vanity with brass fixtures. Locked storage for each guest.
Native's Lofts offer 4 single beds, bunked, and one King bed. Each bed has a privacy curtain, with a wall-mounted lamp and plug. A shower, toilet closet, and vanity with brass fixtures. Locked storage for each guest.
Native Hostel Austin Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
No options for late check out, but we will hold luggage same-day for later departures.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. If cash is paid at check in, a credit card must still be presented to keep on file for incidentals. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. The full cost of the reservation is due at check in, along with a valid driver’s license or passport.
Taxes not included - 15.00% will be added (6% Texas State Hotel Occupancy Tax, 9% City of Austin Hotel Occupancy Tax).
Breakfast included, available from 8-10am.
24 hour reception.
No pets allowed.
Minimum age for overnight guests is 21. If traveling in a group, identification and a registration form will be required from each traveler at check in. No kids allowed overnight.
No smoking allowed, except in designated outdoor areas. Evidence of smoking (of any kind) inside will result in a $250 cleaning charge.
Quiet Hours are between 10pm and 8am. During these hours, no music, booze, or shenanigans in guest rooms or communal guest areas will be allowed. We want you to enjoy yourself, but please be respectful of other guests’ experiences at the Native.
14 days is the maximum length of stay. Requests for longer stays will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Damage to or Loss of Property
Guests are responsible for damage or loss they cause to the property. To avoid charges, please return your key card to the front desk and leave your blanket, towel, and washcloth on your bed before your departure. If your items are not found on your bed, charges to cover the cost of replacing the items (blanket: $52, towel: $12, key card:$3) may be incurred. All damaged property will be assessed and charged to parties responsible.
Parking in our lot is available for Native patrons and guests on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage biking, walking, and public transit for getting around. Public street parking is also available nearby. Please be mindful of residential, limited hours, and 'No Parking' signage.
Sheets, pillow, and blanket on a pre-made bed, as well as a towel and washcloth are provided to each guest. It is up to guests to make their bed each day, should they desire, and stays of longer than 3 nights will have their sheets and towels refreshed every fourth day. Any guest may trade their towel and washcloth in for fresh ones anytime, for a $3 fee. Daily housekeeping of rooms, bathrooms, and public space is provided.
Before you visit, there are a few things to point out:
- Be decent. Native is a safe and comfortable space for travelers and local Austinites alike. Please add to our culture of inclusion and decency.
- We take the safety of our guests and their belongings seriously. We will handle theft and illegal behaviors by calling the police and removing the offender from our property, without refund. If you see anything alarming, please alert our hostel staff immediately.
- No non-registered guests in guest-only areas. We offer lots of public space for meeting up with old friends & connecting to new ones – don’t bring any guests into keyed-access areas.
- Be clean. Please take appropriate care of your personal hygiene and physical space, as you will be sharing your experience at the Native with lots of other folks.
- No food or drink in bedrooms. There are plenty of public spaces for eating and drinking, as well as a kitchen for storing snacks while you aren’t enjoying them. Out of respect for your fellow travelers, and to keep pests at bay, please don’t eat or drink in your room. The communal refrigerator will be regularly cleaned out, so please label your items with name and check out date when you put them in the fridge. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>