Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are greatly concerned about the natural environment and sustainability issues, which are reflected in the way we constructed the hostel and in our everyday practises. Our staff speaks several languages and is willing to help you in planning sightseeing tours, visiting cultural events, and can recommend hiking routs to the mountains.
Pécs is holding the title European Capital of Culture in 2010, and there are numerous festivals, concerts and other cultural events in the whole year. The staff can give you up-to-date and detailed information on everything happening in the city.
The reception opens between 1 PM-8PM so you can check-in this time. When you arrive at the Hostel first go to the bar Nappali (just right under the Nap Hostel) and let the bar staff know you here. They will help you go into the hostel.
If you want to check-in after 8 PM you MUST inform the staff in advance (call: +36302522972) otherwise we can't take your reservation. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>