Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The nearest airport is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, 7 km from Nairobi Airport Homestay. We are also very close to the Syokimau railway station, this means you can get to the city easily with limited traffic. The nearest shopping and business center is at Gateway mall, where you find bars, coffee shops, restaurants, hospital, ATM machines, supermarket. Nairobi National Park,Located within a 30 minutes drive from the Nairobi Airport Apartments the Nairobi National park is one of most unique national parks in the world, in that it is the only National park that borders a capital city. The park is an oasis of green and rolling plains hosting over 100 recorded species of wildlife to include rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, crocodile and hippo. Nairobi Animal Orphanage &giraffe center is also 40 minutes drive.
We have 3 bedroom apartment and 2 bedroom apartment , certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort you will find drinking water & table. We offer daily housekeeping, room service, laundry services, grocery shopping, and city tours.
We offer: We have a secured free parking
-We have a shared living room
-We have a lounge
-Shared furnished kitchen
-We have rooms with King, queen, twin and double beds
-Some rooms have views of the, city, garden
-We have free books to read
-A small garden is available.
Nairobi Airport Homestay Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 10:00.
Check out before 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>