Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The average year long temperature is about 22-25 degrees so we take full advantage of the outdoors with an outdoor kitchen, a jungle shower, bamboo cabanas with large open windows and a gorgeous vista point with lots of hammocks … but don't expect everything to be squeeky clean and sanitized... this is nature and expect the many cats and dogs to come up to you for some serious cuddling sessions
We have 3 bamboo huts
Private hut with a queen size bed,
Private hut with 2 twin beds
5 bed dorm
Each comes with large open air windows, vistas on the plantation and nature, mosquito nets, linens, blankets and plenty of storage space.
Bring food with you - for your convenience there is a small onsite store with pasta, rice, tuna, oil, condiments and beers for sale (3000 pesos per beer)
You can also hike to a nearby small store with eggs, cow milk or go to the village (about 45 minute hike) where you will find a bakery and other food items as well as a wifi spot
We do not offer breakfast or coffee but a lemon cleanse with organic lemons picked daily from the trees and available to you all day for juices and for your cooking
There is no wifi/internet at Mystic Banana, only relaxation and detox from civilization, togetherness, face to face conversations, reading in hammocks, playing games, guitar and other music instruments, recharge your internal batteries, reconnect with nature
This is a working cacao farm so quite regularly we process the cacao and you are more than welcome to join us on those days to see for yourself
Evening bonfires are available at an extra cost so are massages/facials/manicure-pedicure (minimum 48 hour advance notice required to schedule the masseuse)
We're also working on mini retreats with meditation, exploring the chakra system, creative exploration of our potentials, arts and crafts, family style dinner, bonfires, as well as massages/manicure-pedicure/facials/foot baths/body scrubs
Coming here requires some effort as we are located in the middle of a hill, everything single thing we have here at your disposal had to be brought down by hand, which makes things more complicated and requires more time to get anything done, and unlike other hostels where you will probably eat out or at the hostel's restaurant, you will probably cook all your meals here which means a higher energy bill for us so please keep this in mind and if you need oil, salt, pepper, sugar, toothpaste, soap ….. either bring it with you or it will be for sale – Our prices are fair and reasonable
There is no strict rule about check in and check out, just that one night payment gives you a 24 hour access
If you plan to arrive with the 6 AM jeep, spend the day, the night, stay the next day and catch a night bus then there will be an extra charge added
All proceeds go to the Mystic Banana Fundacion – The Simple Life, dedicated to living a more sustainable life, mind, body and soul while exploring and experimenting with our own creative potentials, building a physical library and thousands of pdf volumes to share, metaphysical and quantum physics documentaries, setting up a blog to share all the things we learn here 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>