Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups are subject to a 2 week cancellation policy & group reduction policy. Failure to do so will result in the charge of the 1st night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups of 6 or more are subject to a 20per person, €300 deposit against damage and noises to and in the room on all group bookings of 5 people or more . A member of staff along with the Group Leader will complete a room assessment upon check in & check out. The deposit is refundable as long as the room is left in the same condition it was found in.
Children under the age of 16 must be in private accommodation. This means that the whole room must be booked out for sole occupancy. All persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by n adult.
When booking for 5 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
€300.00 deposit is required on check in
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>