Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer Mixed dorms and Private rooms. We are a non-judgmental place where people from all backgrounds and orientations are welcome. Our main aim is to be a rendezvous point for travelers. The space is designed in a manner to provide many hangout areas. We have a vegetarian cafe and serve non-alcoholic beverages. Guests can BYOBeer. Travelers who wish to smoke can do so in the 2nd floor open to sky area.
Our space is unique because unlike other hostels we have more facilities. We have a restaurant, many lounge areas, each floor has communal work/hangout area and a space to do Yoga and meditation. We also just started the Ahaana Spa for foot massages for the weary traveller.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 onwards since we have a 24hr reception it doesn't matter even if it is 6am the next day :-)
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Vegetarian breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. No drugs. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>