Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Last minute cancellation is chargeable 1 night room payment for all the rooms that have been booked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Key deposit is required and refundable upon check-out.
2. State the arrival time before checking-in in order for the hotel to arrange
the rooms before arrival time.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guests age under 18 must have at least 1 adult to supervise the group booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Immerse in Malaysia’s diverse cultures by visiting our Top 10 Attractions in KL Sentral, namely Little India, National Monument of Malaysia, National Museum of Malaysia, Holy Rosary Church, Islamic Art Museum, Central Market, China Town and so on.
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
(Early check-in chargeable RM50.00 from 06:00 to 13.00 and this request is subject to ROOM AVAILABILITY. Late Check Out at RM 50nett from 12nn to 6pm and this request is subject to ROOM AVAILABILITY.)
3. Check out by 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Deposit RM20.00 (REFUNDABLE UPON CHECK-OUT)
6. Age restriction: YES (18 and above).
7. Reception working hours : 24 hours.
8. Set breakfast at “UPPER CASE CAFE” from 7.00am onward – “ALL DAY LONG BREAKFAST”. RM 20 surcharge applicable for Eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday and Peak Season.
9. We DO NOT have CONNECTING ROOM.
10. Taxes Not included
** 6% Sales Services Tax (SST) is not included in online rates.
** ** A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>