Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is as follows
Cancellation of 30 days ago ~: 50% of room rate (Golden week, Bon Festival, Year-end · New Year's etc.)
30 days before ~ Cancellation: 20% of room rate
7 days before ~ Cancellation: 50% of the room charge
Cancellation of the day: 100% of the room rate
No show: 100% of the room charge
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a newly built hostel.
Mustard Hotel Asakusa1 is a hostel equipped with hot springs and sauna, 5 min walk from Asakusa station.Recover from the fatigue of your journey in our wide hot spring and sauna,You are welcome to use it anytime for free during your stay.Becoming 'The Secret Ingredient”of a Town
What could a hotel possibly mean to its town?
How could 'real value' be created without equipment or interior.
We think that a hotel is a place where relationship and connection between people, town, and culture can be created.
We try to make this hotel not only a 'place to stay', but also a 'place to enjoy the town to the fullest'.
[Terms and conditions]
1. Check-in time:from 14:00 to 23:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 08:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 07:00 to 23:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 6 days before Arrival Date ：50 ％ of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100 ％ of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>